Welcome to the SYSlang Section of the Docs! This section is written by V1RU5. This guide will teach you all the basics of SYSlang along with the complex definitions of the different libraries and some code examples!
I would like to thank the following people:
- The CKS Dev Team for the lang basics and hosting the file server systemware.ga
- redir110 for writing the basic Wiki
- My secretary, Jule, for proof reading
- And, of course, PipeWarp, for allowing me to give a home to my docs on his site!!
To follow along in this guide, you will need:
- A PC (preferably running Windows, but if you have SYStemware that would be even better)
- Decent Knowledge in Python & Lua, as the language is apparently similar
- An internet connection
- Some free time
This guide is separated in two halves: The language, and the OS.
Have fun using SYSlang!