Welcome to the PSVita Homebrew Guide by PipeWarp! This guide will teach you the basics of making C/C++ Homebrew for the PSVita along with the basics of building applications with Linux!
I would like to thank the following people:
- Team Molecule for the entire homebrew scene
- The Vita Nuova server and all the members inside
- Bythos, Rinnegatamante, S1ngyy and everyone else in the Vita Nuova Discord for code help for when I was originally learning this
- Samilop “Cimmerian” Iter for helping me fix my vita (check out his troubleshooting guide for the vita!)
- Kiiro Yakumo for proof reading
You will need:
- A PC (preferably running Linux/windows)
- Decent Knowledge in C/C++
- An internet connection
- A Life
- Some free time
Have fun making homebrew!